Spook Day!



Did you know today is my FAVORITE day of the year?  Well, it is.  Yes, I'm being serious.  No, I don't get to go to Halloween parties or dress up anymore but I still have a love for Halloween! 

I'm sporting my cute Halloween shirt today at work!


I'm not sure exactly what attracts me to this day so much, because I'm a big chicken when it comes to scary things.  In fact, I've lived in my house for 4 years and I tried to watch a scary movie one time (in broad daylight) and had to cut it off because I got weirded out.  So, I'm not a freak when it comes to that stuff.  Now, don't get me wrong- if someone else was going to be in the house I'd be fine with it.  But let's be honest- my two dogs hide BEHIND me when someone knocks on the door.  #I'mscrewed

I wish I could get out and go to some haunted houses and cornmazes, etc.  I used to love getting together with a group of friends and going to things like that, but now I don't ever get to and I really do miss it.  It's just fun to get together and "get scared" even when you know it's just people dressed up in masks and messing with you for fun. 

So, on my agenda tonight is going to see Jenna bugg.  She will be dressed up as...  No, I'm not telling.  Wait for pictures! :) And hopefully I get some cute pictures of B's nephews tonight as well!

LOVE LOVE LOVE getting to see all the kiddos in their get-up.  I can't wait to get to dress my future kid up and take a million pictures. 

Hope you all have a fantastic, spooky day! 

This Witch is O-U-T! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)