WILW

Today I just want to say that I'm loving..


television.  I'm currently dealing with Strep throat.. so the television as entertainment is a lifesaver.  To say the least...

I'm loving.. my man! He really is my best friend.  Thanks, B, for all you do for me!  He takes ME into consideration on his choices in life, and I am forever grateful for those moments.  B, you are a strong guy, mentally and physically, and I love you.  And I stand behind you every day, always.  


I'm loving.. that I'm getting into wedding planning! :)  And hopefully SOON I can go venue looking.  I've a list in the works! ;)

I'm loving.. that I had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I need to get a post up on this... I really am slacking. :p

I'm loving.. water.  Yes, for real.  I have taught my body to crave it I think.  I thought this day would never come, but this is what I need for a wedding body! ;)

I'm loving.. Essie's nail polish, Grow Stronger.  My girl, Jenna, recommended it, and so far so good!  Even though I had to look high and low for it! ;)

I'm loving.. that it's almost Christmas!  I'm really in the spirit this year!! :)

So, what are YOU loving?? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)