Let's Talk.

I'm back for more Coffee Talks.  I really enjoyed it last week, so maybe I'll stick around with this link up awhile!




Onto this week's Topic: Randomocity 


1. What type of phone do you have?
I currently have an iPhone, but here's the kicker- the 3GS still.  Yes, you read that right, I'm still sporting the dinosaur phone.  Not so fun fact: I can't download anything, can't install anymore apps, and can't update it.  Oh, and it doesn''t work sometimes so if you call/text and I don't respond. Then chances are I didn't get it! 

2. Look to your right, what do you see?
My front door, LOL.  I'm sitting on my couch. :)

3. List 5 random facts about yourself...
1. My favorite color is brown.  How boring is that?!
2. I hate to shop.  In stores.  I like looking online though.  Now if I could afford it, LOL.
3. I could eat pizza every day of the week. 
4. I'm OCD about my house being clean, always.
5. I stare at my engagement ring way more hours of the day than I should! :) But that's OK! ;)

4. What is that one talent you wish you were great at?
I wish I could draw.  I have always thought that would be so relaxing and enjoyable.

5. Go to Wikipedia.org and hit random. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. Go to quotationspage.com and click random quotes. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first ...album. Go to weheartit.com and click on “explore”. Seventh picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. Use picmonkey.com to put it all together. Now show us your album :)
Name of band: Footballer :)
Title of Album: The Third Place
Album cover:
 Tumblr_mf4uipsnlk1qm6f2do1_500_large
Sorry, I got lazy.  I know I was supposed to do that on PicMonkey, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)