Study Him.


So, I mentioned starting a new Bible Study, starting at the first of the year.  I just thought I'd take some time and introduce you to the program I'm planning to use, and invite you to do this with me if you want to!

I've wanted to read the Bible front to back for years.  I always got started off strong, made it about the same amount of time, and then it seems I just fall off my wagon.  But this time it will be different.  

If you've not heard of You Version, then I encourage you to take a look and see if it's something you'd be interested in.  I'm not pushing anyone, so please don't feel like I'm throwing this down your throat.  I just thought it would be a good time to show it off and see if there was anyone else interested.

With this program, you can select reading plans that you like, bookmark pages where you leave off in your reading, and even access this all from you mobile phones.  And you can find friends and do real live study groups.  It's pretty amazing stuff! 

And if you are interested, please email me and we can do this together!  I think it will be a great thing to have in our lives.  We all need a source of encouragement and what better way to get that then through God's word.  

You can click here to see more about You Version and what all they offer!
The plan I will be starting on Jan. 1 is this one:
Reading God's Story One Year Chronological Plan.

I'm very excited for what this plan will do for my life and my relationship with God.  If you want to join me, please feel free to email me and we can do it together!  My button to email me is on the right hand side! :)  Or just comment and leave your e-mail address and I'll get in touch with you!



             Thank you, God!


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)