Birthday Bro!

Today is a special day.. it's my big brother's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!

Kevin, 
Thank you for making me know what it's like to having the kind of big brother that girls dream about.  You're always there for me, always there to talk or listen, and have given me the most beautiful niece in this world.  I can never thank you enough for all the memories we've shared and I can't wait to continue to make more.  I love you so much.  
Love, your little sis! 


This is me and my two big brothers, taken this past Christmas.  Kevin is on the one on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)