ABC.... 123!

Seen this on several of my favorite ladies' blogs so I thought I'd drop in and do one too!



A-Age: 28!

B-Bed Size: Queen

C-Chore You Hate: Mopping. My back hurts enough as it is.. this just takes the cake for me.


D-Dogs: Reagan & Roxie =)

E-Essential Start to Your Day: COFFEE.. It's a must!!!!!!!!

F-Favorite Color: Brown.  Go ahead.. I know it's weird. I don't care :)

G-Gold or Silver: Silver

H-Height: 5'5 ish

I-Instruments You Play: Nothing.. and don't want to! haha.

J-Job Title: Teller.

K-Kids: None right now.  But hopefully in a few years Brian and I will have us a little one.

L-Live: Mississippi ;)

M-Married: Almost! ;) Little over 9 months away from marrying the man of my dreams! :)

N-Nicknames: Bugg, KK, Sissy

O-Overnight Hospital Stays: Just when I was born! ;)

P-Pet Peeves: Uh, you really a want list???

Q-Quote: The only thing we have left to fear, is fear itself.

R-Righty or Lefty: Righty

S-Siblings: Two brothers!

T-Time You Wake Up: 6-7 AM

U-University You Attended: Northeast Mississippi Community College, and then Ole Miss.

V-Vegetables You Dislike: I don't eat many.. LOL

W-What Makes You Run Late? TV, LOL.

X-X-rays You Have Had: Mouth, Chest, Back

Y-Yummy Food: PIZZA. 

Zoo Animal Favorite? Panda!





4 comments:

  1. My favorite zoo animal is the panda as well! :) I actually had a beloved stuffed animal when I was little that was a panda. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the wedding is that close! Exciting! Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, pizza sounds so good right now. And I had it yesterday. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know what, I'm totally stealing this :) Good idea for a getting to know you post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)