Campus Book Rental/Operation Smile

Recently my friend Allie did a post on this very same topic.  She emailed some ladies, along with myself, and asked us to participate in this as well.

The next day I had another e-mail from the company itself asking me to participate.  So the answer was laid in front of me.

So today, I want to talk a little about Campus Book Rental.  I wish I'd had this opportunity when I was in college.  Book costs were always so high and most people have to really dig to come up with the funds to afford those books. 

Insert Campus Book Rentals.  

Just as a little intro, this is a good company.. they offer some outstanding perks, such as:
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-we donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented.


And I'd love to touch on Operation Smile a little more.  I mean, how awesome is this organization?  Taken from their website,

"Every three minutes a child is born with a cleft — often unable to eat, speak, socialize or smile. In some places these children are shunned and rejected. And in too many cases, their parents can't afford to give them the surgeries they need to live a normal life."

That's where Operation Smile comes into play.  Their pages states that since 1982, more than 200,000 surgeries have been completed on children.  Don't you see how wonderful it is?

I think this company is awesome, and anyone out there looking for an affordable way of college, I'd for sure recommend this to anyone!

For more information, please watch this video at the end of this post...


I took a stab and searched for a Marketing book, since that was my major in college.  Look at the savings!  That speaks enough for itself!  And that pick you own return date is 
AWESOME!


Marketing


ISBN-13: 9780078028892
AUTHOR: Kerin, Roger A. and Hartley, Steven William
EDITION: 11
PUBLISHER: McGraw-Hill Companies, The
Also available at Amazon.com

LIST PRICE $180.00

$81.82

you save: $98.18  
* PRICE GUARANTEED
   FOR 45 MINUTES
 FREE Shipping both ways
 Highlight book as if it was yours

Due on May 15

or
Select Your Own Return Date:
...


***I did receive compensation for this review, however, all opinions are my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)