C-L-E-A-N!

I was off work today...

...but I worked all day.  On my house.  

You see, I have a spare bedroom that has turned into a "junk room" and it's driving me insane.  It will eventually be mine and B's office/XBOX room, but for now it's a mixture of things.  There's stored things in there, my desk in there, and a section off wedding related items.

And it's been driving me craaaaaaaaaaaazy.  Did I mention that?!

Well today I was off work, so I tackled that room and got it a little more straightened up.  It's still not perfect, but I have a ton more things to go through and sort before I get it just how I want it.

Not to mention, painting...new floor... etc.  

B is going to love me, right? :)



3 comments:

  1. Lol...I'm going to use this pin the next time my mother mentions my house is a little messy. Nope, burglar obstacle course mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award!!! http://faithbrackmanletters.blogspot.com/2013/01/versatile-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My room definitely has some obstacles for when someone wants to steal something from it. I meant to use Monday as a cleaning day but that didn't happen. It needs to soon though!

    Good for you putting your day off of work to good use!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)