Sunday Social!

Sunday Social



1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food
My favorites would be chocolate (yummmy!), Italian pasta dishes!, and pizza!

2. First 3 things you do in the morning
I pee, then put my contacts in, and then fix my morning coffee.

3. Last 3 things you do at night
Brush my teeth, wash my face, and take my contacts out!

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss
Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, and The Walking Dead (although I have a lot of catching up to do with this one.. :( )

5. 3 places you want to visit
NYC, Virgin Islands, and Hawaii

6. 3 people you can always count on
Brian, my parents, and my blog girls. :)




Your turn! 



6 comments:

  1. Awww how sweet!!! I love my bog girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove Pretty Little Liars too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kayla -

    Stopping by from livelaughrowe's networking blog hop! I live in Hawaii. If you ever come here (honeymoon?) I can definitely help you plan out your visit (what to see, do, eat!) Couple weeks ago I just started watching Pretty Little Liars, so I'm catching up on Netflix! You should try Duck Dynasty on A&E, its hilarious. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeyy! I nominated you and your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out here http://grubnmarriage.blogspot.com/2013/01/versatile-blogger-award-goes-to-me.html!! Congrats <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kayla. Stopping by from Live Laugh Rowe to say hello and follow along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)