Pit & Peak

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!  I'm excited about today.  I'm linking up with two of my besties with their awesome Pit/Peak.  Way to go Allie & Brin!  This is an awesome idea!

I didn't get a chance to do this last week since my work computer now hates me, but here I am this week. :)  

So let's get on with it, shall we? 
button


PIT: It has been cold & rainy all freaking week.

PEAK: We got to close an hour early on Tuesday afternoon! ((Due to the weather..))



PIT: My eyes have acting cray cray this week, itching and burning, etc!

PEAK:  I got my Firmoo glasses just in time and have took advantage of a contact-less life! 



PIT: I learn more every day I'm a cheapo!

PEAK: One day maybe I can show for it, LOL!



PIT: I have felt exhausted all week.

PEAK:  It's Friday and I can relaxxxx! Finally, a weekend with no plans!!

3 comments:

  1. hey I love the idea of doing lots of pits and peaks! Our weather has been cray this week: 50s on day and the next, 15! I think mother nature's a schitzo! :) Havea great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes for the weeeeeekend! Can't wait to see you in October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee!

    - Brin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower from the link up :)

    I'm so happy it is Friday too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)