We're TV people.

Television/Radio?

I've always answered radio.  Always.

Until now. B has rubbed off on me, big time!

Lately, I've turned into such a TV junkie is kind of scary.  So I thought it might be fun to do a run-down on what I like watching, on each night!  




I am so glad I gave this one a try.  I mean I sat and watched & watched until I was caught up.  And I neglected laundry in the meantime.  If you know me IRL, you know this house stays spotless and the laundry gets done.  THAT is how good this show is.  Woooo hooo!!


Okay, this one is totally out of my "style" but I started watching it right before Season 2 started.  They were showing a marathon of it and for whatever reason, I didn't turn the channel.  I've been hooked on this since that day.  Totally love it. 



Yes, I realize that I'm 28 years old and I am watching some on MTV, but hey.. I like it. ;)


Duh, it's reserved for Pretty Little Liars!!!!!!!!!!



Do I even need to say more?  HIL-A-RIOUS!


.

                                           
Okay, so I know this isn't on right now, but this is mine and B's Thursday show. It reminds me to when we first started dating and making this a part of our Thursday night dates.  B loves this show.  I gotta admit, maybe I do too.


                        
Yep, I'm dead serious.  B & I looooove this show, and are constantly wanting a bite of all these things on the episodes, hehe.


                                                   
                                              
When it's on.. He breathes it.  What else can I say? 


Sometimes there's extra shows here and there, but that's pretty much our run down! :) What do you love to watch?

6 comments:

  1. Oh man we're tv people too! Well once the baby goes to sleep anyways. I LOVE Revenge & PLL!

    New follower from the Keurig giveaway.

    Xo, B
    Brooklynstateofmindblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok seriously, we're twins. I am obsessseeddd with PLL, revenge and obviously DD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I are obsessed with Revenge! We don't have cable but have watched all the seasons on Netflix and can't wait for more! Such a great show. Happy Monday <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boyfriend showed me Swamp People for the first time and now I put it on even when he's not with me! Such a guilty pleasure haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubby and I spend our Friday nights the same way as you and B. can't get enough of diners, drive ins and dives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My bf and I are obsessed with Catfish....did you see the sketch last week on SNL? Adam Levine played the guy...hysterical!!!

    Kate
    NYTjerseygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)