WILW

I've skipped WILW for a few weeks, so it's time to jump back on the wagon!


I'm loving...
How great all the wedding plans are going!  I simply cannot wait until October when I marry my love!

I'm loving...
My sweet furbabies.  They don't get near as much recognition on here as they should.  I'll get them on here as a post soon! 

I'm loving...
That this past weekend I got to spend some time with my parents and Jenna.  And Jenna convinced my dad to ride the carousel... and I got proof! ;)


I'm loving...
Knowing that my wedding dress is hanging in my old childhood bedroom at Mom & Dad's house! :)
You didn't really think you were gonna get to see it, did you? BAHAHAHA! 

I'm loving...
That I've got such great friendships that came from blogging.  I'm so thankful!

I'm loving...
That I have such a wonderful man in my life!!! I love you babe!!!

P.S.- Don't forget the giveaway happening!  See this post for details!

5 comments:

  1. So exciting I'm sure with all the wedding plans! I'm on a wedding this October and it will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that I know what your dress looks like!!! WHOOP WHOOP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, Jenna is too cute! So excited for you about the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear wedding planning is going good! And you got a dress... Yay!! = )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)