WILW

Thank Goodness it is Wednesday, but honestly it feels like it should be Friday.  Longest week so far..

Moving on... It's Wednesday! You know what that means.  WILW!


I'm loving...
my sweet man.  Ya'll just don't know how good of a man he is to me.  It's so unreal to know that he is the person I'll get to spend the rest of my life with, living happily ever after! :)

I'm loving...

Gary Chapman's Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married.  This book isn't just for newly engaged couples.  I think even couples who are dating, or even still single, can benefit from this book.  B and I have a wonderful relationship to where we have worked out a lot of the issues that Gary touches in this book, but there have been times in my reading it that I've stopped and sat and thought about what it was saying and applied it to our lives. 
I really wish I'd found it even earlier in our relationship because I can look back and think of times I could have used it when we've dealt with certain issues.  But better to have found it later than never at all! :)

Next up, I am going to get his famous one, The Five Love Languages.  I have heard some really great things from readers and I simply cannot wait to indulge in that and learn more about B and myself and why we react the ways we do toward each other in day to day life. 
So if you like to read, and think this is for you then I am giving you a huge thumbs up!
Go get it- NOW!

I'm loving...
that I'm finally making more "me" time for reading than I have been the last few months.  But with the holidays and things going on, it was hard to find time to sit down long enough to read anything.  So I'm pumped for new books! :)

I'm loving...
that in less than 8 months I get to marry my man!!! Yippieeee!!! :)

I'm loving...
my life.  Simple as that! :)  

What are you loving today??

3 comments:

  1. love lang. such a great book to read. everyone should give it a chance .!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are loving your life!!

    Stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)