Forever Friday's [Link-Up]



Today is a special day.

Not because I have a great wedding project to show off and not because I have some profound idea to share. (Unfortunately..)

It's because today, I'm celebrating.  Tomorrow is a wedding that I honestly wish more than anything I was attending.  It's a big deal, ladies.

It's my BFF's wedding, Hallie.  You all might know her from Life:Oceanside.  To me, she is my twin.  We met through blogging, and have developed this wonderful relationship. Yes, it started due to wedding related material, but it has grown into someone I see myself meeting for many years to come.

So in honor of today's Forever Friday, I'm taking a look at ANOTHER wedding besides mine- the one that will resemble mine in so many ways.  If you want to know more about me and my twin wedding, then jump over to her blog here.  I'm guest posting for my love today! :)

Aaaaand coming up next week is my first wedding project!  This was supposed to been on schedule today, BUT last week I got food poisoning SOOOO I've been out of pocket this week as far as blogging.  ((Can I get an amen to scheduling posts?  I would have had ZERO this week had I not done a lot of it last week!))

So be sure you check out my friend's page today.  And next Friday, meet me here.  We are going to get crafty!



1 comment:


  1. Showing off or perhaps sporting replica chanel bags has also one thing to do with the particular peoples persona. Just like garments or perhaps shoes or boots, sporting rolex replica sale can be any trend assertion. Realizing the particular persona can be a important solution to you should usually the one who wear it. That should go over and above simple stereotypes; that matches maturity and also you might say, today's novelty. When someone desires to big surprise a young child (as per offering your pet a watch), wanting to view just what this individual replica watches about tv set, popular cartoon heroes or perhaps very heroes would offer a thought making to be able to child laugh. This kind of should go exactly like together with some other age bracket at the same time. Paying attention to just what hublot replica uk carry out finest can be an notion of their particular persona (you might say or perhaps a couple of). When their particular celebrities could be inside the observe, they will the particular reward could have any long lasting result since they can relate with that. Besides the seems, the particular capabilities with the observe will be the important aspects exactly why the particular device would certainly in all likelihood wear it. rolex replica uk are usually a lot of things to take into account just before offering the most effective males observe with a specific personal.





    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)