Sunday Social [Link-Up]

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite type of workout to do?
Although, I don't do near as much of this as I need with an upcoming wedding looming, BUT I personally like to walk/run.  Of course, with music turned up so loud I wouldn't hear a car honking it's horn at me.  Yes, it's dangerous, but I like to "space out" during my exercising. :) 

2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
Milk chocolate, just about anything.  It's a fact that I CANNOT stand not having any chocolate in my house.  I'm a little addicted. :P

3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
Give the dogs a bath.  I know that's weird, but I can always "find an excuse" for not doing it at times, and then I forget to do it.  Poor babies, at least they live inside. ;)

4. Do you prefer post-its or phone reminders? Why?
I'm a post-it girl all the way.  I use my phone when I have nothing else, but I don't prefer it at all. I'm old school- I like to physically WRITE it.

5. What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?
I just love this man, with my heart and soul.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)