Sugar 'N Spice VoxBox [Influenster]

This was my first VoxBox, and to say I was excited is putting it lightly!

The Rundown:

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture: $7.99 for a 6.5oz can

I have to say, this stuff is great!  I am such a huge lotion fan, but this makes life so much easier.  I literally get out of the shower, spray my body with this, rub, and go.  It's that simple.  This WILL be a part of my daily life now.

Nectresse: $6.99 for a 5.9oz container, or $3.99 for a box of 40 packets
NECTRESSE(TM) Natural No Calorie Sweetener, 40 Count
I was skeptical at this product at first.  I'm not one of those girls who has ever just went wild over Splenda or anything, but this I do like and enjoy.  And it makes my plain water easier to drink when I'm having a "soft drink urge."


Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes: $5.99 for a 20 count box
toner
Warning, these things have a strong smell.  But don't let it turn you away from them.  They are a fantastic product.  I use them after I've washed my face, and even sometimes in the middle of the day (when I'm not wearing make-up) just as a refresher.  I also really love that they come in individual packets, so they can be carried in your purse, car, etc. easier.


Colgate Optic White Regimen:
Toothpaste: $2.99 for a 4oz tube
Mouthwash: $2.99 for 8oz bottle
Toothbrush: $2.99 per brush

With an upcoming wedding looming, I'm all over looking for things to help my beauty routine.  Whiter teeth is high on the list when it comes to thinking about all the pictures that will remain with us for the rest of our lives.  I'm really excited to try these products and post a full review later. :)

belVita Breakfast Biscuits: $3.69 for a box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits.

I cannot say enough good things about these little biscuits.  Most mornings, I'm out the door with no breakfast.  I know, that's bad.  But these just changed my life.  Not only are there 4 per package, which filled me up, but they taste like Teddy Grahams to me.  Win, win! :)  I'd recommend you go get some, for sure!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Belvita biscuits! They are a great light breakfast!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)