Forever Friday's [Link-Up]



Well, if any of you other brides-to-be are looking for another link up related to wedding planning since Southern Charming decided to end Wedding Wednesdays then I have a treat for you!  The sweet Jax at  According to Jax revealed a new link-up today.

I, personally, am so excited to see it because right now I'm in wedding mode (like many of you!) and I love to see other people's ideas and share mine as well.  It's fun to share with other women what they are doing on "their big day!"

So, head on over to According to Jax and link-up a post.  Today is the first day, so no rules to follow!

See you there!

Aaaaand, I'm going to start off my Forever Friday's with the re-cap of B & I's love story.  (Keep in mind, this was written around Valentine's 2012, and we weren't engaged at the time so it mentions that!)

**If you are new around here (which I see I do have quite a few new faces!) then let me point out that I have a tab for "Our Love Story" up top.  Feel free to click there to see a shortened version of our story.  Also, there is a new tab for "Our Wedding" that I will be working on in the next few weeks to get all of our information updated and in there for viewing!

As always, thanks for coming and reading!


1 comment:




  1. The nice Solution to Launch Strain will be locate several items allow you to sense content and also enable you to forget the anxious items. hublot replica uk are usually a single sort of items inside living become treasured and also appreciated eternally. Cartier can be a brand name to be able to rely on in terms of stylishness and also luxuriousness regarding jewelries and also timepieces! Quite a number of folks desire to very own a great chanel replica sale nevertheless they can not manage these only for the utter value. Cartier Duplicate Timepieces offer these kinds of guys enable you to flaunt any Cartier look-alike on their wrist. Funds hoodwinked from the identify with the observe. The planning, sense and also design with the rolex replica sale are usually certain to be able to deceive also the particular lover which is aware almost all properly in regards to the authentic timepieces. You will be confident in which people Timepieces maintain the appropriate moment since traditional kinds can in case you are concered about enough time preserving features with this gorgeous observe. Perhaps you have tag heuer replica sale and possess an individual seen the particular persona with the principal persona? Although his / her seems and also garments entice the eye regarding other folks. It is possible to attain a position that way basically with all the Cartier Duplicate timepieces. It is possible to choose between many designs and also a lot of the fake chanel hangdbags designs may also be accessible since Cartier Duplicate Timepieces.




    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)