Tuesday Topics [Link-Up]

Hi there lovies!  I'm getting this post up late (sorry!) but I actually tried to get some REAL work done today, LOL.

Today I'm joining a new link-up I just found.. Tuesday Topics!

The Austin Family Diary

SEVEN THINGS YOU DO EVERY DAY.

1.  
I turn off three alarms every single morning.  I know.. it's pitaful.  It's more of a mental thing for me.  I could honestly get up after the first one.

2. 
I check blogs, and write one if needed. (Like today.. hehe)  Blogging is addictive. I'm sure ya'll can agree.  If you don't follow me on Bloglovin, go do so here.  Shameless plug! ;)

3. 
I drink coffee.  My day is entirely screwed up without it.  Fact.

4. 
Instagram.  I love to check it a couple times a day.  It's so much more fun to see pictures instead of words. 

5. 
I use my MayDesigns planner.  It's my life in one spot.  

6.  
I use my Naked2, daily.  It's the best eyeshadow I've ever owned.  

7.  
This one isn't as "fun" as the others, but it makes the list.  Yes, I wash clothes every.single.day.of.my.life.  Bleh.

What seven things do you do? :)



3 comments:

  1. Ummm I need this eye shadow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla! I found your blog through the Tuesday Topic link-up and I've loved looking around your blog! I read you and your future hubby's story and it's very sweet, you all are so lucky to have found each other. I can't wait to keep reading and hopefully we can get to know each other better :)

    Julie
    http://truelifetwenties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for instagram and blogging! What would I do without blogging?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)