Lessons.

Twenty-Three.
Things you've learned that school won't teach you.

Life is HARD.  It's not just as simple as it seems.

There are some things that no one can show you or teach you, they will just come as life goes on.

You will find out who your "real" friends are when times get tough, real tough.

You will pick up on people's body language for answers when their words are missing.

Sometimes you have to walk out on a limb to see how much you can handle.

Love is hard, but worth it when you find The One.

Your parents will always be your biggest fans.  Listen to their advice.

Take too many pictures.

Tell everyone you love them, ever shot you get.

and most importantly, since God isn't allowed in schools these days...

KEEP GOD FIRST.



4 comments:

  1. I like this one :) Good lessons friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of truths in this post, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good lessons here. I love the one about parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Especially keeping God first! It helps everything else fall into place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)