Sunday Social

Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?
Any. :)

2. Flowers or chocolate?
Chocolate, duh! Anyone that knows me, knows I can't live without chocolate! :)

3. What is your favorite summertime activity?
I love getting to go on the boat and enjoy some sunshine!  I also love there are more concerts around and more cookouts :)  I love being outdoors.

4. Do you have any vacations planned this summer?
Yes, I'll be going on White Family Vacation #2 this June!  It's our last before we are married! 

5. Favorite summer holiday?
July 4th!  Cookouts, fireworks, and family/friend time.  LOVE IT.

6. What is your dream vacation?
 Somewhere tropical :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)