I'm baaaaaaaaaaack.

Wow, I feel like I haven't been around in awhile.  Life got a little crazy for awhile, but rest assured.. I'm back.

Now for my weekend update:
Friday was our normal "Lowe's date night" followed up my Sonic.  It sounds really simple, but I looooove those little nights like that.  That's the kind of thing I'll look back on in years and smile the most.  :)
Saturday, I went to some sales with mom while B worked and then helped out a friend.  I didn't except to see him until late last night so I spent the day CLEANING the house and rearranging the furniture and had laid back in the recliner when he called.  He told me to be ready in about 30 minutes, that we were going on a date night.  Luckily, I had showered and was just being lazy so I got up and threw some clothes on.  We went for Mexican and then to see Iron Man.  :)   I love little surprise dates.

I seriously have the best man. :)

Sunday was church and then some family time.  And, without planning, we ended up matching for church.  Photo time!


Blessed little life. :)


5 comments:

  1. That is such a cute dress lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty!! And so glad you're back, I've missed you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla, I BOUGHT that dress then turned into a pansy and took it back! :( It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your momma look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)