Catching Up.


Let's play catch-up!

Fifteen. A Day in your life.
I'm skipping 15 because I don't have time to this one, not today anyway.

Sixteen. Something different about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it.
I guess I'm like most people and struggle with "fitting in" and "doing the right thing" in life.  I am not one to back down and let the wrong going on doing the wrong, but there's also a thin line to when to stand up and speak your mind.  I would say I just find it difficult to keep mum about certain things and actions of people.  

Seventeen. A favorite photo of yourself, and why.
I'll be sharing this soon! ;) Hint: Engagement pics!!!!!!


Eighteen. Tell a story from your childhood.
When I was a little girl, I liked to "help" mama in the kitchen.  Except my idea of helping, was playing with the bowls.  As in playing by putting it on my head.  My favorite was this certain yellow bowl.  Well, one day while I was doing my thing, mama got my picture.
We always laughed over the years about that picture and she always said she was going to put in the annual when I was a senior.

She didn't lie. :)


Nineteen.  Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them.
Life: Oceanside - Hallie and I met after she posted something about her wedding, and we quickly became best friends. We talk daily! It's a must!
Life is Sweet - Jenna and I have been friends for over a year now.  She has been by my side to hear me gripe and complain and was the first call I got after getting engaged.  This girl is my bestie!
Hooah and Hiccups -Samantha is one the sweetest girls I've ever met.  She and I were instant friends and I'm glad we found each other!
Living in the Moment- Amber is just the cutest thing.  I love reading her blog, drooling over her wedding photos, and of course loving leopard print anything with her! ;)
Young Love- Allie is just SO cute, and I love watching her work her magic with all her DIY projects!

Twenty. Get real.  Share something your struggling with right now. 
Right now, I'm just struggling with learning how to balance all of life's responsibilities.  I have my own home (live alone), two dogs, a full time job, a family, a fiance, a fiance's family, ballgames, wedding planning, and tons of expenses to cover it all.  I know once B is here and we are married this will all even out a little smoother, and the wedding will be over.  But for now it's just a new task for me each day.  A task to learn to truly take it a day at a time. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)