Weekend & Ten to Fourteen.

This one is probably going to be less than interesting.  I'm not entirely in the mood to blog (personal.) but I want to keep up with my days, so I'm taking a stab at it anyway.


I have zero post scheduled for this week, so I am completely winging it.  My house looks like a tornado went through it, then turned around and did it again.

All my clothes are clean, but living in the laundry baskets I dumped them into.  My kitchen is a disaster.  The dishwasher is full (and hopefully clean since I turned it on before work today!) and my cabinets are bare.  (Everything is in the dishwasher or sink.....)

The last two weeks I've felt like I had endless hours at work and then once home there was 15 minutes before bedtime.  Sure, I could stay up late and do some of these things, BUT I don't do well with no sleep.  I get really tired, really quick.  So I need sleep.

So anyway, this is the mindset I have going into this one. You were warned.

First up- Weekend..
Thursday- (I always include this because that's when Brian and I start our weekends..) - I got a swing!!!! You might have seen it on Facebook or IG, but my man went above and beyond.  He heard me mention that I'd like a swing in the back yard.  I don't like sitting on the front porch due to barking dogs.  So he left work early, went to Lowe's, and brought home my swing.  We had dinner and put it together.  I'm hoping to get some bonding time with it this weekend since this week has been crazy!
Friday- Brian, myself, and my parents' all went out to eat.  It's one of my dad and Brian's favorite places, so they both got their bellies good and full.
Saturday- I went to some yard sales with mom, and then took a long nap.  I don't know why I'm SO tired lately, but I can't shake it.  Anyway, then I cooked dinner and we watched Safe Haven. :) loved it!!!!
Sunday- Mother's day with mom at church and then out to eat.  Then Brian came over and we took a nap, and ended up going to the hospital.  His sister had a wreck earlier in the week, and was experiencing some pain, so she was admitted.  ((Update: Pancreatitis))

( & since I didn't blog yesterday...) Monday- Work and then to help Mom with Jenna.  She has having her picture made so I needed to help "entertain" so she would smile. LOL.  Then it was back off the hospital to visit with Bethany.  And then I came home, did a little laundry (and yes added it too the basket too) and then I went to bed.

Exhausted.  I still think a lot of it has to do with this BC.  I used to could thrive in the "stressful" situations and now they absolutely wear me out.

So now it's Tuesday.  I'm at work blogging, and need to catch up on the days of May before I end up too far gone.  We've got a ballgame tonight and once I get home I'm going to "ground myself" from bed until the laundry is put away.  The OCD in me is dying. :)

Now..

Ten.
Most embarrassing moment.

Honestly, I've been rather lucky.  There is ONE incident but it will remain OFF the blog. LOL.

Eleven.
Sell yourself in 10 words.

Giving. Passionate. Honest. Devoted. Gracious. Helpful. Dependable. Modest. Faithful. Genuine.

Twelve.
What do you miss? (Can be a person, thing, place, time in your life...)

I miss my friends.  I miss being a teenager.  I miss not having a care in the world.  I miss having no bills.  I miss not knowing about heartache or life's struggles.  What I wouldn't give for one more day of a summer when I was 16...

Thirteen.
Issue a public apology. (This can be funny or serious as you want.)

I'm sorry... that I talk about weddings so much.  - It's on the brain.
I'm sorry.... that I talk about Brian so much.  - He's the love of my life.
I'm sorry....that I don't post as many pictures as I should.  - I get lazy about uploading them.
I'm sorry...that I have bad days.  - We all do.

I'm not really sorry for any of this.  Because this is who I am.  This is me.  I'm real.

Fourteen.
Ten things that make you really happy.

1. B's hugs.  There is NOTHING like them.
2. Seeing my friends.  I don't get this one enough.
3. The beach.  My life makes more sense there.
4. Seeing something I said or did, make B happy.  It's my life goal.
5. Puppies. I don't care what color, size, or breed.
6. Pictures.  I take a lot, and I can't take too many.
7. I love you.  Hearing those sweet words. (Brian saying it first.. not responding)
8. Pens.  I'm a dork.  I like pens.
9. Flip flops.  I hate socks, and I hate winter. Flip flops represent summer and warm weather.
10. A clean house.  Enough said.


2 comments:

  1. This "anonymous" seems to be the only way my mobile device will let me comment right now. Aghh! Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed :)
    Brie
    http://savortheessenceoflife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)