Sunday Social

Sunday Social


1. 1 year ago I was doing...

-I was working (same job!)
-I was hanging out with these two babies.
(( When I still watermarked.  oops.))

-I was dealing with a mole that had to removed after I woke up to blood everywhere. 
-I finished reading Fifty Shades of Grey.  I think I'll read it again....... 
-I went on a date with my man and he got my future initials in his cap.  (Pre-engagement!)
-I celebrated my man's 29th birthday!

2. 5 years ago I was doing...
I was 24 years old and just about to move back to my hometown of Corinth after living in Oxford, MS. (Hotty Toddy!)  I was gearing up for my roommate's wedding. (Alicia, I cannot believe it's almost been 5 years ago!!) I was almost about to discover that once I moved back to Corinth, I was going to be buying my first home in October!

3. 10 years ago I was doing...
I was 19.  I don't remember ten years ago, LOL.  I'm only kind of kidding.  I was going to school at NE and doing color guard.  I was far less skinny then, and a lot more tan.   My..ten years..

4. 1 year from now I'll be doing...
I figure the same job, but I'll be a married woman.  Brian and I will be preparing for the annual White Family Vacation. (And hoping to always get a photo session out of it!) And I will be living my dream life, with my dream guy!

5. 5 years from now I'll be doing...
Hopefully mommy things.  My biggest dream is to be a mother, so I hope that in 5 years time Brian and I have been blessed with a child.  Actually by five years from now, my child bearing years will be gone.  That's kind of a dose of reality. 

6. 10 years from now I'll be doing...
Whatever it takes to provide for my family.  I'll be loving the Lord and hoping He gives me another chance at life every single day.  I'll be happy. Very happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)