Sunday Social

Sunday Social
1.  How did you come up with your blog name? 
- I had a really hard time with this one when I first started my blog.  And I honestly can't remember what my first name was, but eventually I landed on Keeping Up With Kayla and went with it.  Oh, and yes, I stole it from the Kardashians.

BUT, a little hint- Come October and this little blog of mine is probably going through some changes! ;)

2. What is your favorite thing about blogging? 
-My favorite thing is by far getting to know other women who I otherwise wouldn't have the chance to meet.  I've found some of my best friends through this blogging community.

3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?
belVita breakfast biscuits.  LOVE THOSE THINGS!!

4. Facebook or Twitter? and why? 
Twitter.  I still have Facebook, but I am way over it.  I like Twitter because it's easier, less "cluttered" in my opinion, and it's mainly my blogging friends. :)

5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? 
I highly doubt this would ever happen.  Besides, I don't blog for popularity.  I blog for me! :)

6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?
-My blog is a way for me to keep track of some of the most important days of my life.  I have found the love of my life, got engaged, and been planning a wedding.  I can't wait to see it evolve into a marriage and kiddos! :)

My blog will be a lot about me daily life, with some crafts, recipes, and random moments mixed in.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)