Sunday Social

Sunday Social


1. What is the best trip you've ever been on?
My parents' and I took a cruise one year.  It was seriously the best vacation I've ever been on.  I know lately there has been a lot of heck given to cruise lines for things going wrong mid-cruise, but really it was SO good in my opinion.  My mom and I ate pizza in the wee hours of the night, we drank hot chocolate on the deck after it was dark and cooler from the night air.  We had fabulous dinners that we wouldn't otherwise have on a normal vacation and we got to see the clearest, prettiest water I've ever seen in my life.  
Hands down, I'd jump on a cruise again.  


2. What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip?
Beach!  Can you tell I love the "beach life"?  Seriously my girls and I did this for a little while and it was SO fun! 

3. What is your best idea for a couples trip? 
I think somewhere relaxing where you can spend more time with each other rather than always on the go doing something. 

4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?
I live close enough to some bigger cities, so we could take a night there, eat some good food, and feel like we had a mini-vacation!

5. What is the place you most want to visit?
The Virgin Islands!! New York again!


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found your blog through the link up - and I definitely agree with you on the beach trip for the girl's trip! I would so love to do something like that with my girlfriends!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)