Bake a cake

I'm up to my eyeballs in wedding things.  Ladies, I have 59 days to go and I'm nowhere near where I should be at this point.  You would think with having an eleven month engagement that I wouldn't be sitting here stressing, but I am.

There are so many things I kept saying 'I'll do tomorrow" and guess what? Tomorrow never came. And now the clock is ticking (louder each day) and I'm thinking about the To Do list that I can't cross off without adding seven more things to.  Any fellow brides to be or newlyweds feeling this way? Advice?

And I shouldn't but I'm going on a rant.  I live in a small town.  There is no Hobby Lobby or anywhere even remotely like that.  I need a Hobby Lobby, like yesterday, or eleven months ago.  I don't have time to drive 45 minutes for ONE store.  But it's looking like that is about to happen next week.  End rant.



I sure hope Brian has the groomsmen covered because I've shoved them out of my mind, and list. (Sorry, guys!)

Does anyone want to come live in Mississippi, oh say, 55 days and help me out?  I will bake you a cake.


4 comments:

  1. I had the same problem. Every DIY project I did gave me an idea for another one or how I could improve it if I just had this special ribbon. I talked myself into every little extra detail that made me crazy.

    The husband kept talking to me and saying, "You're making yourself do too much." "No on will notice that extra ribbon."

    By 3 weeks I was so overwhelmed with no bridesmaids in the area to help me and a week before my wedding, I got the stomach flu. And all that extra stuff never got done because at that point, I said eh, whatever. Because it was all the extra details.

    So I would say, don't stress yourself..and make a list of the stuff you absolutely can't imagine not having. So if you don't get to the bottom of the list by wedding day, you won't miss it all that much.

    Hope that helps!Oh, and also remember, in 2 months you will be married!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly how I felt! I ended up doing more things in that last week than I think I did the last three months combined. Try not to stress too much, your wedding day will be fabulous and only you will know if something didn't get done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning my wedding was terrible! It was just not as fun as everyone made it out to be.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good gosh!! I laughed when I saw that quote :) It is exactly how I felt (part of the day) on my wedding day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)