ABC's Of ME.

A – AVAILABLE OR MARRIED.
 
33 Days until I'm MRS. WHITE and this cutie is my husband!
 
B – BOOK.
 
All time favorite = I truly cannot pick an ALL TIME favorite.  Way too many!
Childhood favorite = Little Women, Lousia May Alcott
Recent favorite = The Help, Kathryn Stockett
 
C – CAKE OR PIE.
 
D – DRINK OF CHOICE.  Sweet tea, Dr. Pepper, or Mt. Dew.
E – ESSENTIAL ITEM. Eyeliner and iPhone 5. ha!
F – FAVORITE COLOR. Brown, teal, or black.
 
G – GAME TO PLAY/WATCH. Watch/Baseball
 
H – HOMETOWN. Corinth, Mississippi
I – INDULGENCE. Anything with chocolate on it.. yum!
J – JOBS. Currently, a bank. Future- Who knows. 
K – KID(S) & NAMES. We don't have children yet, but we have picked out some names!
L – LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT. My God, Brian, my family, and my friends & dogs.
M – MUSIC GROUP/SINGER. Anything Christian on K-LOVE.
N – NUMBER OF SIBLINGS.  Two, both older brothers.
O – ORANGES OR APPLES. I like both, but to eat them alone I would have to go with apples.
P – PHOBIAS/FEARS.  Small spaces.  I cannot stand it. 
Q – FAVORITE QUOTE.
"Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth
R – REASON TO SMILE. My life.
S – SEASON.  Summer, I'm a beach-lover.
T – TATOOS. One. And no, I'm not showing it.  It's a ladybug on my right lower hip.
U – UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME.  Um, I'm very OCD.  I can't stand things not being put back in "their" places or knowing I've barely done something to my ability.  I like a job well done in all things I do.  I also don't really enjoy crowds or being the center of attention.  I'm very much more senstive to how people view me than most realize. 
V – VEGETABLE YOU LOVE.  Squash and Okra.
W – WORST HABIT.  I have had the nasty habit of biting my nails for years now.  I started when I was in second grade (and I'm not almost 30!).  I've tried band-aids, nasty tasting polish, etc.  Nothing keeps me from it so lately I've just been keeping my nails in acrylic nails.  It works!
X – X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD.  Dental, spine, chest.
Y – YOUR FAVORITE FOOD.  Mexican, Italian, and "soul food".  I love LOTS of cheese and bread.  ((And my hips show it.))
Z – ZODIAC.  Pisces. I'm a water baby.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting married in 33 days! That is so exciting! I am also a pieces baby. I enjoyed reading the Abc's of you, i got to learn some new things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! This is fun tool to learn more about the blogger!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)