5 on Friday!

 
I'm back for my second week of 5 on Friday!
 
1// There's baby Kayla.  (See, I've sported these long locks for awhile.)
2// A sweet picture of my mother in law, myself, and my mother at the rehearsal dinner when I presented them their personalized handkerchiefs. :) ((Thanks to my sweet sister-in-law for the picture!))
3// Lunch.  And not just any ole lunch.  My husband works half days on Tuesday, so lunch time this past Tuesday I came home to find my lunch made, with a cute little note on top!
4// A snapshot from our wedding.  :)
5// Seriously, it's the weirdest/most annoying thing EVER but you need to go hear this song.  Our nephews LOVE it. :)  And now, well, so do I. :)
 

1 comment:

  1. My daughter has fallen in love with that song thanks to my hubby. It's been stuck in my head for what feels like ages lol. Have a wonderful weekend!
    ~ Osh
    Sun-Kissed Peony

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)