The girl behind the blog.

One of my absolute favorite bloggers, Samantha from Hooah and Hiccups, did a little get to know her post.  I immediately knew I wanted to join in since I recently re-vamped my blog and gained some new followers. :)
So, without anymore rambling.. 
The girl behind the blog:

1.
This is me, Kayla.  I'm the one who is behind all these words.


2.
I'm a choc-o-holic.  Seriously if you have chocolate around, HIDE IT.



3.
My husband and I just took our honeymoon to Gatlinburg, TN.  We were so blessed to have this trip and this incredible cabin for a week!  ((And we can't wait to go back!))


4.
Speaking of my husband....
Isn't he the cutest!?  Well, I sure think so.  And I grow more in love with him every single day.


5.
This is a throwback to our first year anniversary.  I knew then I was with the man I'd marry.  Not long after this picture, we were engaged.

6.
Brown and black are my favorite colors.  For real.


7.
Anything leopard- I want it, no NEED it.  

8.
Pictures are my passion and I'm dying for a DSLR camera of my own.

9.
Between Brian and I we have 5 nephews and 1 niece.  We are the Brady Bunch.

10.
I got my fairy tale wedding this past October...

What other fun things do you want to know?!

1 comment:

  1. awwwww... you are so awesome!!! I heart leopard print! It's a neutral for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)