Hello, April.


It's hard to believe we are already into the month of April.  It feels like just yesterday we were Christmas shopping, and now we are digging swimsuits out!

April 1st. 

I actually thought about making a fake post with some exciting news, and then telling you it was an April Fool's joke.

But I didn't want to mess with ya'll.  I'm sweet like that.

So be careful out there today, loves.  Someone else just might catch you off guard!

Happy, April! 
  photo TuesdayTeaButton_zps92c320b6.png  photo BlogHopButtonFinal_zps99116d5e.png"

7 comments:

  1. haha Don't be an April fool! I thought about the same and then couldn't think of something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a post almost identical to this! I'm seriously in denial that it's April...where does the time go???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriend, how is April here already??!! You are so right, I feel like just yesterday I was Christmas shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how fast this year is going! I'm not complaining though.. I'm ready for some warmer weather! Come on Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy April! I'm definitely not an April Fools person. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this year flying by? I'm not ready to pull my bathing suits out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surprisingly I didn't see any pranks this year. Have a great day sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)