Upcoming: Beth Moore

You know her.
"The bigger the hair, the closer to God!" - Beth Moore

You love her.

You can see her, live.

Beth Moore is a woman with a heart for God.  She founded Living Proof Ministries in 1994. She wanted to teach women how to love and live on God's Word.

For those ladies in Mississippi (or near!) I want to especially reach out to you.  Beth Moore and Living Proof Ministries is making a stop in Memphis, TN at the FedEx Forum on August 22-23, 2014. 

I am making plans to attend, and would love to see you there as well!

Come out and have a great women's event to worship our God. 

For more information, please click here.

 

5 comments:

  1. This sounds so AMAZING!! I'm doing her Children of the Day study right now and am just loving diving into it. I wish I still lived in Memphis but Arkansas isn't too far at all. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to see her last fall and she is absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)