Thankful Thursday!

Today I'm taking part in a new link up!  Please go on over and visit Rebecca.  Her page is too cute, and isn't that link up the sweetest? :)

I'm thankful for the opportunites that God has given me this far in life and looking forward to the ones I am still yet to experience!

I'm thankful for the friends/family that I have in my life.  I've said it a million times, but I will again.  I would be nowhere without these people.  You know who you are. 

I'm thankful for my job, even though some days I get frustrated and complain. 

I'm thankful for my air conditioning at work and home.  Whew, that's all I can say.  It is HOTT people.

I'm thankful for my dogs.  They keep me sane when I'm crazy and happy when I'm sad.  

I'm thankful for music.  It truly is a blessing.  If you like music at all, you know what I mean.

I'm thankful for Jersey Shore coming back on tonight.  Yes, I'm serious.  I miss Pauly D.  A lot.

Now, just a picture to ask if maybe I like pink too much?
          Pink zebra, pink leopard, and zebra with pink.... Pink much?


3 comments:

  1. The fact that you are thankful for your dog is the best. I sometimes forget how much my furbabe keeps me sane and settled!
    Found you via Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! Glad to have found your super cute blog through the Thankful Thursday link up, and for the record, there is NO such thing as too much pink! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I literally watched TJS all day today!! Having a job in this economy is definitely a blessing! And I hear you on the AC!! Mine broke a couple of weeks ago. In the summer. In SC. HOT!! Love your list of thankfuls! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)