Thankful Thursday

I encourage everyone to go on over to Rebecca's page from Southern Charm and see what she and others are thankful for.  This girl has a lot to be thankful for.  And I must say, she is quite a fighter! :)

I'm thankful...

  • That I am blessed with a wonderful family.
  • That this weekend is Jenna's 1st Birthday party.
  • That I get to see Tammy this weekend!!
  • That my friends are pretty much the greatest there are.
  • That I have a nice home to lay my head down to sleep in at night.
  • That I have two loving dogs to love on me on the bad days.
  • That I have went through the past year of my life and figured out moreso who I am.
  • That tomorrow is FRIDAY.
  • That I have a clean house since company is coming, ha!
  • That my mom is also my best friend.
  • That this has been a wonderful summer with so many memories made.
  • That I am blessed to be able to be going on my THIRD vacation this year.

What are you thankful for today?



2 comments:

  1. I also am thankful to have the unconditional love from the pup. Always forget to mention it!
    Also, can we make a pact not to say that we "had" an awesome summer until September, and still use "are having"? I don't know about you but I am still in denial about it ending!
    Found you via Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for those super sweet words! :) I'm thankful that my mom is my best friend too. And I have two snoozing pups laying next to me right now that always know how to make me smile! Loved reading your thankfuls and thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)