Course it doesn't take much these days for my brain to feel like it is on overload.
SO.. with that said- let's keep today's post simple.
OH.... and by the way, I got in trouble yesterday for my "sad post" by Hillary. She said I can't be writing anymore like that.
[Insert me making a face at her..] Love you!
Ladies, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!
|Don't forget to go link up with Lauren!|
1. Nothing says fall like fesitvals and hayrides and scary movies! .
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is waiting on Oct. 1 and going to pick out a pumpkin! Oh, and getting a caramel apple :) .
3. My favorite fall treat is LOL, guess I jumped the gun. Caramel apple and Mama's sweet potato casserole .
4. Fall makes me think of love because it is a good time to fall in love, with the changing of the seasons and the fun things that fall brings .
5. Autumn free form word association, go! leaves, campfires, caramel apples, sweaters, pumpkins!.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is comfy sweater, jeans, and boots! .
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Halloween is going to win this one for me. I love Thanksgiving and all the food and time with family, but I also LOVE Halloween and seeing the kids faces light up with buckets of candy and all the pumpkin decor and scary movies with a special someone! .