My weekend recap.

It wasn't that it was a big ordeal... I sadly didn't do any St. Patty's day parties or even wear anything fun.    And now that I think about it, I'm not sure why I didn't at least wear something cute since green is my favorite color?  But no, I was a bum and opted for a pink tshirt with green writing.  Can we say cheater........


Okay, back on track.. What I DID do was spend the day with my mom.  I think I mentioned in last week's blog that I was anxious about getting to spend some time with her.  So Friday night she kept the queen.  And by the queen I'm sure we all know that means Jenna-bugg!  So we got up Saturday, stopped at few yard sales (nothing to show off.. bummer) and then took the angel home.  Then we went down to Tupelo.  I had a mass of coupons to use in Victoria Secret that were going to expire.. and um hello, who in their right mind lets a VS coupon expire? 

Well not me.. and I came out of there with 11 new pair of undies and spent $34.00. 

{Doing a little happy dance again...}

AND THEN... we made a very important stop.  

Gigi's cupcakes, none the less.  I opted for Wedding Cake, while mom went with Peanut Butter & Jelly.   

There are no words to describe it.   Perfection. 

After all that sugar fun I came home and laid down on the couch.  I ended up renting Water for Elephants and was pleasantly surprised at how well it went along with the book.  I'd recommend it for real... 

Okay, and so maybe I liked seeing my man too.........


That's about all I've got, lovies.  Hope yours was good!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)