Me today

Good morning loves.  I hope each of you are having a fabulous TUESDAY morning.  Man, I gotta say- I loved being off yesterday.  Off on a Monday is a win win to me!

I don't really have a whole lot to tell about the weekend.  I was under the weather for most of it.  Well, I wasn't sick, but my eyes sure were. 

Friday night, B and I had dinner and laid in bed watching Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.  Yes, that's like a perfect night for us.  We LOOOOOVE that show. 

Saturday, I drove mom around to some yard sales and then relaxed at home. I went and got B and me a frozen pizza but before I could get it in the oven I had the worst allergic reaction of my life, I think.  My eyes were BLOOD RED and I ended up having to wear my glasses until this morning before work.

And let me add that my glasses are WAY out of date so that made me nauseous a lot.  Yes, I've added that to my to do of things to get taken care of around the house.  Whew..

So please pray I get to wear my contacts all day.  So far, so good.  But I'm terrified of another attack. LOL

So, that's going to be it for me today.   I'll be back tomorrow with another Q & A! :)

3 comments:

  1. I used to wear my contacts ALL the time. I never took them out. About 3 years ago, I woke up one morning and couldn't open my eye. I go to the eye doctor and they tell me I have an ULCER! After a $80.00 TINY bottle of drops, and no contacts for about a week I was back to good as new. However, I use daily contacts now and would never go back! I know your pain, so I hope you stay better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a yard sale gal. Totally got that in common. Some of the best stuff in my house is a refurb yard sale find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat as Allie up there! I wasn't so great about taking them out & was having constant headaches. On top of the tests my doctor wanted to do, he sent me to the eye doctor. And I'm glad he did, because I had an ulcer on my eye, & I could have lost my vision, if I didn't get it checked out! So, so scary, but it cleared up not to long after. I had to get new glasses at that time too, because I, of course, didn't have a current prescription in them.

    So I totally feel your pain! Feel better lady! = )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)