Thanksgiving 2012

I'm a little late on this post, but better late than never, right?

Thanksgiving was nice this year.  B and I got to spend time with both sides of our family, where as last year we had to split the day up.  I really think if at all possible we need to try and keep it where we get to see both sides.  I know there will be times arise when we can't make it work, but this is just the beginning of our life and once we have a child, I know we will be more eager to make it to "all stops" ha!

Anyway, this year was nice!  I stopped by my mom's house and had a small lunch with my parents', Kevin, Jennifer, and Jenna.  Then it was off to Bethany's house to have another lunch with B's side of the family.  His grandparents' and uncle were in town too, so that was a nice visit.  Then it was back to my Mom's house for dinner with my mom and dad and my nephews and Heather.

I think I'm still full.  Good thing that day only comes once a year, ha!

I'll leave the rest to pictures! Enjoy!





I love this picture of us! :)



I am so thankful for the people in my life.  God has blessed me greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)