Sunday Social {Link-Up}

Sunday Social

1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
I don't want ANY scary movies.  I have always been a big chicken about them, but living alone and scary movies doesn't mix well.  So, I haven't watched a scary movie in 5 years! (How long I've had my house and lived alone!)

2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
There's lots.  I don't watch a whole lot of TV, just a few shows! So there's plenty I see advertised that I think would be cool. 

3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
Well, I'd love to visit another country.  But that requires flying, and heights aren't on my good list. :S

4. Would you ever travel alone?
If it was to somewhere I was familiar with, I'd have no problem.  But I haven't ever up to this date.

5. What activities do you like to do alone?
Reading, blogging, shopping, organizing things, crafting, or watching a good girlie movie!




HAPPY SUNDAY!

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)