WILW


I haven't done one of these in awhile, so let's rekindle old times!



Today, I'm loving...

-That it is Wednesday.  I like being on "Hump Day" because that means the weekend is getting near!

-That I got a FANTASTIC catering quote for the wedding, which makes me more excited about getting back into the planning.  Honestly, these last two weeks have been HARD for me to want to with all the stress that's came with it.

-That tomorrow is the David Jeremiah event with B and his parents.  I'm really looking forward to it, and I saw yesterday that it's a sold out show! Awesome!

-That I tried a new place to eat yesterday and it was absolutely great!  Count me in for some Greek food!

-That it's raining today.  Weird? Well.. maybe it will rain all it needs to today so by Saturday we have great weather for our ENGAGEMENT PICS!!! Eeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

-Coffee.  Period. :)

What are YOU loving today?

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a good catering quote! That's great girl! We're actually meeting with one tonight to discuss stuff, so hopefully it goes well for us too. And I am so so excited about your engagement pictures as well!! Eeek!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)