Let It Go.

Twenty- eight.
Only pictures.   

I'm going to let my Engagements post be this one, :)

Twenty Nine.
Five Songs 

Honestly, I'm skipping it.  I like WAY too many songs to pick only five.

Thirty.
React to this term: Letting Go

Life is hard to accept when you are facing a situation that requires you to "let go" of someone or something.  But it's normal to go through such phases.

I've faced some times in my life when it felt like the hardest moments to work up the courage to "let go" but in the end, it's been some of the best decisions of my life. :)

For example, I wouldn't have Brian had we both not faced one of these decisions. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)