Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?
Camping.  My family used to spend every weekend at the campground.  I loved being "gone" from home and getting time to enjoy the outdoors.  I think that's why I love the outdoors so much these days.

2. What is your favorite summer drink?
I don't really have a "summer drink" that I enjoy.  Nothing really changes about my drinking habits, LOL.  But I do  drink a lot more water in the summer.

3. What is your favorite summer TV show?
I'm outside.  I could care less about television.

4. What is the best outdoor summer activity?
Boating!!!!! I love the water!

5. What are your summer vacation essentials?
Flip flops, beach towel, sunglasses, tanning lotion, and a swimsuit.  And I'm happy :)



2 comments:

  1. I love being on the water too! I used to go boating a lot but now, I just lay out on the beach. Hopefully I'll get back out there again soon!

    Stopping by from the link up.
    Emily
    jolieemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water is amazing! Jet Skiing is one of my to do's in the summer!
    Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up with your blog!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)