WILW



I'm loving...

-It's July!  And tomorrow is the 4th!  We are closed at work (yay!!) and closing early on Friday!  That makes for a wonderful week in my opinion!!

-100 days until the wedding!  The invitations are being ordered soon!  Brian and I went and decided on the style/font/etc. I'm so thrilled with our choice!

-My engagement ring.  Seriously, I love it more every single day.

-Reagan is steadily improving! Yay for all the puppy prayers!  ((Thanks!!))

-My lovely readers! Ya'll have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)