A...B...C....of me!

It's always nice to get back to the basics when it comes to blogging.  Sometimes new faces appear and they want to know more about YOU than what you did the previous weekend.  That's where this post comes into play.  One of my favorite blogging gals, Erin, posted this over on her blog.  And I did the nice thing and stole it.  But I told her I was going to so it's all cool.  Right, Erin?
So, me... A-Z!

A. Type A.  I'm with Erin on this one. I take it to a new level.
B. Brian, my husband. 

AKA the hottie I show off on this blog. :)

C. Christian.  Love my God!
D. Dogs that run my house. 
Everyone, meet Reagan and Roxie.
E. Earplugs are a must.  I wear them every night to bed. Bring on the snores from the husband, ha!
F. Fried pickles.  OBSESSED lately. (And now craving some...)
G. Green is my second favorite color.  Next to brown. :)
H. Honeymoon is coming in October.  I can't wait to hit the road with my sweetie.
I. Instagram junkie.  I adore it. Find me @mrskaylawhite
J. Job- I work at a bank.
K. stands for me! 
L. Love. I know it's an over-used word for L.  But I really am a lover.  I love people and will give them anything I can or do what I what I can.  But if you mistreat me, then it's done. I'm through for life.
M. Married last October. #bestdecisionever

N. My former last name.  And sometimes it's weird when I see it on mail.  #oldandmarriednow
O. Ocean.  I love the beach.  It's mine and Brian's favorite place to visit.
P. Pictures are my jam.  I take too many and annoy people, but later on they thank me for doing so!
Q. Quarters... I see them all.day.long at work.  #bankerlife
R. Reading is my pastime. I love a good book that I can relate to. Suggestions?
S. Sleeping has moved way up on my priority list over the years.  I'm a total sucker for a nap now!
T. Tender-hearted.  My husband tells me all the time I need to work on this.  And its true.  I can hold my own when I get upset, but first... first I cry.
U. Ulta.  I could spend hours in there just looking. Good thing there's not one here in my hometown!
V. Vacation. We just got back and it was fantastic!

W. W's are my other jam.  I seriously have a monogrammed house.  Almost.
X. X-rays are no fun.  Womp, womp.
Y. Years of age- 30.  Yikes. No, it's not too bad, most days.
Z. Zaxby's.  My all-time favorite fast food restaurant. And guess what? Corinth is getting one!!!!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love zaxby's we don't have one in ohio... but when ever we visit family in Tennessee we have to stop there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I know so much about you (in a non weird way) and it is fun! I dig it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I think I did it before, but i need to do it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl - I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out the deets here: http://anuncomplicatedlifeblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute!!! Hope you don't mind if I use it one day!!! I love Ulta but I get very overwhelmed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in North Carolina which is Zaxby's land apparently. I am not a fan; Raising Cane's is so much better in my opinion {of course there isn't one of those around me}. I borrowed this whole ABC's of Me idea though. ;-)

    http://italianbelladiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your support! I love receiving comments. I try my best to read and respond to every one of them! Please don't be a no-reply blogger (make sure your email is on your Blogger profile) so I can get back in touch with you! Have a great day! :)