Hi there Mississippi Mrs. readers! As a fellow Mississippi blogger I am so thrilled to be here today! My name is Rachel and I blog over at Oh, Simple Thoughts! I write about marriage, our little fur ball pup, Jesus, and food! I am so grateful to be here today, and thankful that Kayla reached out to me!
I don't know about you but Pinterest is my jam...I LOVE it. From recipe ideas, blog inspiration, to my birthday wishlist I always turn to Pinterest! So I wanted to share some of my favorite finds lately, and point you to some great businesses and brands!
1. Love Thy Farmer Tote Bag- I love going to the Farmer's Market on Saturdays and this would be a perfect tote bag to take with me to the market. I love West Elm and all the products they sell...this is a quality bag, for a great price and would be darling packed full with all my veggies and fruits!
2. "Time to get stuff done" Coffee Mug- I stumbled across this precious company, Click and Blossom, thanks to Pinterest and cannot get enough of all their photography inspired products. I love this motivational coffee mug, and the hand script is just too pretty for words!
3. Retro Headbands- These are my new favorites headbands. They make me feel like I am back in the 50's, and super retro. They are adorable, and my friend Kendra sews them all herself! So adorable, and I cannot wait to add this trailer headband to my collection!
4. Copper Kitchen Utensils- I am a sucker for copper. Always...I would die for a set of copper cooking pots...but they are soooo expensive. So something less extravagant like utensils, or copper drinking straws satisfies my copper craving without breaking the bank!
5. Vans Authentic Cotton Washed Tennis- I love love love these! I am so in love with the vintage feel, and the leather shoestrings! I need to get my hands on these!
I feel like I could make a whole post on just food from Pinterest also...but today is just things on my wishlist! So I hope you guys fall in love with these brands like I have! Thanks so much Kayla for letting me take over on your blog today!
What are your favorite things to find on Pinterest?